The House of Stuart was established in 1969 by Gary and Karen Sturtridge to better serve the coin collector and investor. The business grew through a combination of national advertising in trade publications and attendance at an average of thirty coin conventions per year. The House of Stuart has developed a reputation of honesty and professional integrity through dedicated effort to deliver value and quality in every sale.
We deal in bullion and rare coins. Through our travels across the country to purchase coin collections of all sizes, we have established healthy relationships with clients and various dealers. House of Stuart has been featured on multiple television and radio interviews and has been recognized by The Kansas City Star and the Kansas City Business Journal. The interviews covered our knowledge of the coin markets, volatility of the precious metals industry and the state of the economy.
The services we provide:
We have coins available for the investor and the coin collector.
Knowledge of the coin industry
Providing values for coins for loans and portfolios
Evaluating coins/currency and jewelry (including banks, law enforcement and lawyers)
- Member and Authorized Dealer for Coin Submission
- American Numismatic Association
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
- Numismatic Grading Corporation (NGC)
- Independent Coin Grading Service (ICG)
- Collector’s Universe Currency & Coins
- Industry Council for Tangible Assets, Inc. (ICTA)
- Professional Numismatic Guild
- Better Business Bureau
- Central States Numismatic Society